The building was built in 1898 and served both the Lutherans and Catholics as a place of worship of the area for over 100 years.
Trinity Center members continue efforts to turn the building into an event center for future use and will be an additional asset to the community.
A 2021 grant has been submitted to the MN Historical Society for steeple and bell tower repair and restoration estimated at $130,000.00.
Board of Directors:
Vice PresidentShirlee Grady
City RepresentativeTammy Fosse
Board MembersDan Broten - Sharon Gilbert - Judy Umland
June – Trinity Center Open House
June – Trinity Center Annual Meeting
July – Trinity Center Christmas in July
August – Trinity Center Kids Quilt Camp
August – Trinity Center Princess Tea
September – Trinity Center Adult Quilt Camp